Wednesday 1/10/18: Review for TEST Chapter 2 that will be on Wednesday, 1/17/18.
Homework for test review:
We have already done most of this work previously, but it was so long ago and these concepts are where most of the items being tested will come from. (If you keep an organized notebook labeling the exercises as you complete them, you should be able to find these to review instead of completing them again!)
- Finish translating "Mascotas" on page 78 & answer questions 1-4 on page 79.
- Pages 80-81: Sections 1 (family members vocabulary), 4 (conjugation of "tener"), 5 (possessive adjectives).
- Page 86: Sections 2 (conjugation of "ser" & "tener"), 3 (switching from plural to singular throughout the sentence)
- You will need to be able to change sentences from singular to plural and vice versa, as well as masculine to feminine and vice versa. For example: Sing => Pl- El gato es rojo. => Los gatos son rojos. Masc => Fem- La chica es alta. => El chico es alto.
- Also for the test, make sure you are able to complete the exercises (previously done) on pages 67 #4, & 69 #7.
- Make sure you know the vocabulary for the chapter (family members, housing, other such as "hay"), both on page 85 & on Quizlet. There will be a paragraph for translation.
- Know the opposites on page 87, #5.
- Know conjugations of verbs: ser, tener, & estar. (Check out Quizlet)
- REMEMBER: Spanish builds on itself and there will be concepts you have learned from previous chapters especially being able to change gender of nouns and from singular to plural. You may wish to check out page 50 from chapter 1 for review of this. You will also need to be able to change verb tense when changing from singular to plural. (Ex: El arbol es alto => Los arboles son altos.)