QUIZ: MONDAY 11/3/14 on phrases and vocabulary for days of the week, months of the year, time, seasons, and weather. To study for the quiz, make sure to reference the handout your homework has been coming from. On the back of the page titled "Las estaciones y el tiempo", there is a half-page devoted to Vocabulary or "Vocabulario" (page 17) that has all of the vocabulary words you need to know for these sections listed on it.
Due Monday, 11/3/14:
- Homework is to finish the worksheet pages on seasons and weather-pages 63, 85, 86, & 87.
- You will receive a new handout titled "Writing About the Day". We will be working on writing paragraphs about time, date and seasons.
- Homework is to finish the new worksheet pages practicing writing about time, date and seasons as was discussed in class.
- We will be working in the previous handout where we left off with the seasons.
- Homework is in the handout, NEW NUMBERING (number actual pages in handout front and back) PLEASE WRITE YOUR ANSWERS ON A SEPARATE SHEET OF PAPER.
- page 12, #3 "Categoriza" Make a list of 3 each of physical appearance & personality characteristics using words from pages 9&10. MAKE SURE TO LABEL EACH LIST CORRECTLY.
- page 12, #4 "Personaliza" Answer the questions IN SPANISH IN COMPLETE SENTENCES. Remember you take part of the question to form the statement as done in class.
- page 13, #10 " Personaliza" Answer the questions IN SPANISH IN COMPLETE SENTENCES. Use words and conversation on page 9 for help if needed.
- page 13, #11 "Completa la conversacion" YOU DO NOT NEED TO RE-WRITE THE PARAGRAPH. JUST make sure to number the word with the corresponding blank in the paragraph. CONJUGATE the verb ser for the appropriate nouns/persons.
- page 14, #16 "Completa" Make sure you CONJUGATE the verb ser for the appropriate nouns/persons.